Chords & Chord Progressions
P2P | 26 October 2022 | 1.57GB
Language: English | Duration: 13 lectures (1h 17m)
These classes are designed to act as a reference of material to help ease the learning process for beginner-intermediate level composers and performers hoping to learn more about harmony. In this course we will be taking your knowledge of chords, and the movement between chords, and discussing how to get to the next pofessional level.
What you’ll learn:
– Explore intermediate level chord progressions and cadences
– Apply inversions to your progressions
– Understand the beginning stages of applying melody to your harmony
– Analyze various chords types: 5 chords, 6 chords, sus chords, etc.
– Learn when to omit notes and how inner voice leadings work