EQ Techniques & Tips
P2P | 02 July 2020 | 489 MB
Learn how to use an EQ properly! The equalizer is a very powerful tool when mixing audio, but if misused, it can make everything sound worse! With this course, you can learn how to use equalizers in the right way and improve the quality of your production. This course was created to start from magesy download scratch in the world of equalization. From the basics of sound and frequency to the types of EQ’s and common applications.
Learn the most important concepts for a good equalization:
– Types of equalizers, characteristics and applications.
– Hertz, dB, frequency ranges.
– Their typical controls and settings.
– The use of filters: HPF, LPF, BPF, notch.
– How the “magic frequencies” of different instruments work.
– Common EQ techniques for vocals, guitars, drums, bass, etc.
– The differences between graphic, parametric, shelving and Baxandall EQ’s.
– Serial and parallel equalization.
– Procedures to equalize in a fast and effective way.
– You can learn how to take the best out of an equalizer!
What you’ll learn:
•How equalizers are used by professional audio engineers
•The types of EQ’s and which one is the best for each job
•The frequency ranges in audio and how to use them when you equalize
•The most important frequencies of various instruments
EQ Techniques and Tips TUTORiAL