Max for Live Essentials v2 ALP
FREE | 02.11.2015 | 354 MB
Max for Live Essentials is a collection of audio effects, MIDI effects, drum synthesizers and control devices made with Max for Live, exclusively for Live 9.
Max for Live Essentials features 29 Max for Live Devices, including 16 Instruments, 10 audio effects, and 8 MIDI effects. The Pack also includes Demo Live Sets featuring the Max for Live Synths, Drum Synths, Racks and Audio and MIDI Effect Racks featuring the devices. Max for Live Essentials include:
BASS: is a virtual analog, monophonic synthesizer that brings the whole sonic palette of deep and classic to heavily distorted, rumbling bass sounds.
- POLI is a classic sounding virtual analog synth designed for polyphonic chords and phrases. Its character comes from magesy download de-tunable oscillators, a diverse modulation section and a built in chorus.
- MULTI is a versatile and fun multimode synthesizer which features 6 synth engines in a single device. It has 8 knobs and 4 of the knobs change the parameters according to one of the selected modes. The global controls are Mode, Attack, Release and Volume.
- Drum Synths: 13 custom-created synthesizers for drum and percussion sounds, with velocity control over just about every parameter. Don’t be afraid to try them for leads and basses too.
- Convolution Reverb: A sample-based reverb suite with hundreds of impulse responses of real spaces and world class hardware such as the Bricasti M7. Features two reverb devices, Convolution Reverb and Convolution Reverb Pro for added controls, plus a utility for creating your own reverb spaces.
- Buffer Shuffler 2.0: An improved version of Live 8’s Buffer Shuffler, with new effects to sequence (including stutter, gate, pitch, frequency shift, amp, and pan), plus a redesigned interface with improved layout and pattern storage. New, intelligent options for “dice” modes mean that you can precisely fine tune how sequences change over time.
- Pitch Drop recreates the sound of a vinyl record slowing down after the turntable’s motor is stopped. This results in the effect of the sound being pitched down.
- Arp is an advanced pattern-based midi Arpeggiator. It can sort, repeat and transpose incoming midi notes in various ways, while controlling a number of other parameters such as note length, velocity and more.
- MonoSequencer: Sequence a melody according to a flexible grid, with separate dedicated sequencers for note, velocity, octave, duration, and note repeats. Notes can be locked to key and scale, and each sequence comes with an intelligent randomizer. Sync your sequence with Live, or trigger it with MIDI input.
- Instant Haus is a beat generator optimized for house music or broken beats and contains a large variety of patterns for both styles.
- NoteEcho: A MIDI Echo with unique features
Take total control over your Live Sets and sounds.
- MAP8 is a utility macro device especially useful with Push and other 8 knob controllers.
- LFO is a Max for Live device that uses an LFO (low frequency oscillator) to modulate a single parameter in your Live Set. There’s also A MIDI version of the LFO
- MultiMap is a control Device that allows you to map up to eight parameters anywhere in your Live se
- XYPad let’s you control 2 Live parameters with XY pad.
- Envelope is a Max for Live device that uses an envelope function generator to modulate a single parameter in your Live Set
- Envelope Follower is a Max for Live device that tracks the changes in volume of an incoming audio signal and uses this information to modulate a mapped parameter
Discover Max for Live Essentials for yourself, and see how these devices and Racks enhance your music-making experience.
Max for Live Essentials v2 ALP