Fission v2.5.0 MAC
Team CORE | 07 Dec 2019 | 11.4 MB
Fast & Lossless Audio Editing
With Fission’s streamlined audio editing, you can quickly copy, paste and trim audio, as well as split files. Fission also works with compressed MP3 and AAC formats to edit without the quality loss caused by other editors. Get perfect quality audio when editing natively in the MP3, AAC, Apple Lossless, AIFF and WAV formats.
- Never Lose Quality
- No re-encoding or format switching means Fission never causes quality loss.
- Quick Splits
- Manual insert split points wherever you like, then save to get multiple files.
- Export with QuickTime
- Export to any of the dozens of audio formats supported by QuickTime.
- Lossless AAC Editing
- Following years of research, Mac OS X gets its first and only lossless AAC editor.
- Remove Bits
- To cut out ads or other bits, just highlight the content and click Remove.
- Native Format Support
- Edit natively in the MP3, AAC, Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV formats.
- Join Files
- Drag and drop one file into another to instantly join them together.
- iPhone Ringtones
- Edit audio then choose Save as iPhone Ringtone to get ringtones for the iPhone.
- Remove Commercials
- Trim out unwanted ads and other bits from magesy download recordings made in Audio Hijack Pro, Radioshift, or other apps.
- Ringtones For Any Phone
- Edit down MP3 and AAC files for use as ringtones on any phone that takes them.
- Split Up LPs
- Take one long file, such as a recorded LP, and split it into individual songs.
- Edit iTunes Plus Files
- Losslessly edit iTunes Plus files purchased from magesy download the iTunes Store.
- Crop It Out
- Got a small portion of audio to save? Highlight it, click Crop and you’re done.
- Smart Split
- Automatically split files based on silence – perfect for LP and DVD recordings.
- Inline Gain Adjustment
- Highlight a section of audio then adjust the gain with the Gain slider.
- Fade Away
- Fade audio in and out to create pleasing transitions.
- Why be Normal?
- Give audio files a constant volume level with the Normalize function.
- Precise Splits
- Move split points by dragging exactly where you like, or add by timestamp.
Many More Features
- Detailed File Info
- The Summary view shows detailed information for your audio files.
- Edit ID3 Info
- Edit Artist, Title and other metadata tags for all audio formats.
- Cue Sheet Support
- Split files using cue sheets, or export your edits to cue sheet file.
- Artwork and Lyrics Too
- Edit the Artwork and Lyrics tags for audio files in the Inspector.
- Spotlight Integration
- Fission scours your hard drive with Spotlight to find your audio files.
- Auto-complete Tags
- Type ‘El’ in the Artist field, and suggestions like ‘ELO’ and ‘Elvis’ will appear.
Full MacOS 10.15 (Catalina) Support
– Fission now has full compatibility with MacOS 10.15 (Catalina).
Full Dark Mode Support
– Fission now offers full Dark Mode support, using the Dark theme in Dark Mode, and the Light theme in Light Mode. To adjust this setting to your liking, see Fission’s Preferences window.
– Several improvements have been made to waveform drawing.
Restored Dark Theme Functionality
– Recent updates reduced the usefulness of Fission’s Dark theme. The theme has now been updated and improved.
A new wizard has been added to Fission, which includes a new “Quick Tour” to provide a helpful overview of the application, as well as update notes on the first launch of a new version.
Fission v2.5.0 macOS-CORE