Reese Machine VSTi x86 WiN
TEAM ViP | 24 September 2009 | 5.80 MB
The Reese Machine is a monophonic subtractive synthesizer optimized for creating deep, rich, vibrating bass for various kinds of electronic music, especially Drum’n’Bass, Speed Garage, Techstep, etc.
* Two oscillators with four wave forms (SINE, SAW, TRIANGLE and PULSE)
* Two multifunction low-frequency oscillators (LFOs).
* Each oscillator is equipped with an Octave Shifter and Fine Tuning.
* In FM mode, the second oscillator can modulate the first.
* The best bass sound is reached in the range of C3 to C5.
Factory Presets #1 31 original patches Factory Presets #2 another 31 factory patches