P2P | 23.12.2019 | 17.34 GB
STRIKEFORCE is flagship cinematic percussion library geared towards the professional composer. Recorded, mixed and produced in Los Angeles, STRIKEFORCE focuses on the modern film score ensemble percussion sound. In addition to the extremely high sound/recording quality, the library presents great convenience, functionality and ease of use. ge in intensity but also in ensemble size. Furthermore, the ensemble and solo percussions are featured in a unique new layout that allows the user to go from magesy download a smaller ensemble (or even solo) sound to a large group / big ensemble sound within a single patch. There are 115 patches that feature this unique and very cool layout and are recorded with 6 dynamic layers and 16 round robins. Also included in the library are an assortment of anvil hits, solo and ensemble, sub-booms, impact hits and metallic tick tocks (32 rr).
STRIKEFORCE was recorded at 192k in many various recording studios, halls, tunnels, rooms in Los Angeles and mixed using only the highest quality outboard and onboard equipment. The library is delivered in 24bit/48k.
– 43 GB uncompressed (18.3 GB on Disk with NI lossless compression)
– 129 Total KONTAKT Instruments
– 12 Multi Presets
– 72 BIG Ensembles Instruments (6vl 16rr)
– 11 BIG Solo Instruments (6vl 16rr)
– 12 Small Drum Ensembles Instruments (6vl 16rr)
– 13 BIG Snare Ensemble Instruments (6vl 16rr)
– 7 Solo Snare Instruments (6vl 16rr)
– 27 Solo Anvils, each with (12rr)
– 8 Big Anvil Ensembles (12rr)
– 4 Smaller Anvil Ensembles (12rr)
– 14 Sub Booms (12rr)
– 21 Clockticks short metallic sounds (32rr)
– 15 Tick Tocks short metallic sounds (2vl 32rr)
– 4 Impact menus
– Individual Round Robin Selector Matrix
– 2 Round Robin Playback Modes (Serial & Random)
– Close and Far Mix, with Individual Pitch and ADSR
– 5 Different Drum Tunings per Ensemble / Solo Patch
– Individual Panning per Tuned Section
Requires NI KONTAKT version 5.6.8 or later!