De-Esser v1.0.0 WiN MAC
TRAZOR | Feb 25 2022 | WiN:33.1 MB | MAC:57.8 MB
..:: AU, VST, VST3, AAX ::..
Classic, automatic de-essing that instantly adapts to any instrument. Great de-essing doesn’t have to be complicated. The original dBx® 902 de-esser was an instant classic when it was released in the 1980s. With an ingenious design and extremely simple workflow, it quickly became a mainstay in major studios all over the world, finding its way onto countless hit records.
– Faithful emulation of a classic de-esser heard on countless hit records
– Incredibly simple workflow: Just set the target frequency and desired amount of gain reduction
– No fixed threshold control means the de-esser automatically adapts to the level of your signal, for equally smooth de-essing in loud and quiet passages
– Mix knob to blend processed and unprocessed signal together
– Listen function to audition the de-esser sidechain and gain reduction independently
– Air control to apply a smooth high frequency boost to regain lost high frequency content
Fixed issues on other releases.
KNOWN ISSUE: Spectra Graph on Lindell 902 De-esser AU doesn’t work properly on Ableton Live 11.
902 De-Esser v1.0.0 WiN MAC-TRAZOR
🡳 Download 🡳