Couture v1.4.0 WiN MAC LiNUX
SYNTHiC4TE | MERRY XMAS | 16 MB
LV2, AAX, AU, VST2, x86, x64
Couture gives you exquisite control over your dynamics, and particularly attacks. Raw Efficiency. Increase or decrease dynamics. Get a usable result, now. Fully Volume-independent. Keep the freedom to change input gain when needed. Including the Saturation stage. Laser-sharp. Couture’s 2-bands, half-spectral, RMS, program-dependent detector finds each and every transient. No internal thresholds.
Couture is unusually versatile:
- Make individual drum tracks a lot more dynamic and punchy
- Remove the “click” out of a kick drum sample
- Make a whole bus more or less dynamic in a single click
- Give glue to a mix with light compression and saturation
- Use a subtle saturation that preserve dynamics
- Deess the very start of notes for vocals
- Give life to inane lead synths
– Fixed Linux x86_64 support (LV2 / VST 2.4 / VST 3), UI was crashing on first opening or closing.
– Improves UI responsiveness on all OS.
– Fix Panagement crash on first UI opening on Linux.
– Fix Ardour compatibility on Linux.
– Fix Bitwig compatibility with VST3 on Linux.
– Graillon has MIDI input working again.
Couture v1.4.0 MERRY XMAS-SYNTHiC4TE