GlissEQ v3.13 WiN MAC
Team R2R | 31 Dec 2019 | WiN: 8.5MB | OSX: 20.8MB
…::: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! :::…
GlissEQ is a parametric equalizer AAX, AU and VST plugin for professional music production applications. The most interesting and unique feature of GlissEQ is the dynamic behavior of its filters. To understand dynamic filtering, let’s begin by re-stating something probably obvious about a normal equalizer: you always get what you set. In other words, when you specify a 6 dB boost at 100 Hz you get exactly 6 dB of boost at 100 Hz. But GlissEQ is different. When you specify a 6 dB boost at 100 Hz, you don’t necessarily get a 6 dB increase in gain. Instead, the filter’s effective gain is adjusted dynamically according to the program material. That is what we mean by dynamic filtering and it is the key to GlissEQ.
- Track equalizer
- Mastering equalizer
- Stereo, mid-side, 5.1 surround equalizer
- Dynamic equalizer
- FFT spectrum analyzer
- Multi-track spectrum comparison
- Transparent equalizer
- Smooth harmonic enhancer
The most interesting and unique feature GlissEQ offers you is its filters with dynamic behavior. Beside this wonderful “dynamic behavior”, GlissEQ features real-time spectrum analyzer. Moreover, the spectrum of a track can be exported to any other instance of GlissEQ thus making real-time inter-track spectrum comparisons possible. This can help you free frequency ranges in one track to allow the instrument in another track occupying same frequencies breathe.
- Filters with dynamic behavior
- Real-time spectrum analysis
- Real-time spectrum import/export
- Up to 32 parametric filter bands
- 16 filter types
- Harmonically-enhanced filter type
- Narrow-band sweeping
- EQ area highlight
- Static spectrums display
- User interface window resizing
- Stereo and multi-channel processing
- Internal channel routing
- Channel grouping
- Mid/side processing
- Up to 8x oversampling
- 64-bit floating point processing
- Preset manager
- Undo/redo history
- A/B comparisons
- Contextual hint messages
- All sample rates support
- Zero processing latency
– This version implements the following changes:
– Added Retina support on macOS, and automatic high-resolution UI size adjustment on Windows.
– 30% lower CPU usage on AVX2-capable processors (in 64-bit mode).
– Fixed issue with “Spectrum Offset” display modes.
– Added “anti-aliasing” spectrum display mode.
GlissEQ v3.13 AU AAX VST VST3 WiN MAC-R2R