MiniFreak V v1.0.1 WiN
JOSENACHA | 19 January 2023 | 280.5 MB
MiniFreak Spontaneous algorithmic synthesizer MiniFreak is a polyphonic hybrid keyboard that unites dual digital sound engines with analog filters, playful modulation, instinctive sequencing, and rich stereo effects for sounds that are immediately curious, beautiful, and chaotic in equal measure. In the rift where digital meets analog, engine meets engine, hardware meets software, expression meets impulse, and reality meets boundless imagination, dwells MiniFreak.
Full hybrid synthesizer power, directly in your DAW.
Choose a Freaky flow to suit your style: enjoy indistinguishable hybrid sound and seamless integration between hardware and software with a VST version of MiniFreak.
Dual sound engines
Start with two sound generators, including every mode from MiniFreak itself, and combine them in whatever fashion you see fit. Stack, blend, or process one engine with the other with gloriously wild results.
We modeled MiniFreak’s polyphonic multimode filters in extreme detail, to truly bring the fusion of digital and analog to life in your DAW. Capture the crunch, savor the warmth, and embrace the scream.
MiniFreak is an instrument designed to be played; it’s only fair that its software counterpart matches that. Sequence & automate expression in your DAW, or control it with MiniFreak itself for a seamless & expressive workflow.
Unlock MiniFreak V’s advanced panel to open the like-for-like modulation matrix, letting you rewire and create connections between its parameters. Tap into any aspect of MiniFreak V’s sound and make it your own.
Seq & Arp combined
Blur the lines between sequencing & arpeggiation with this intuitive, powerful, and sometimes unpredictable feature, putting playful melodies, patterns, and rhythmic ideas at your fingertips.
Just like its hardware relative, MiniFreak V features 3 FX slots with 9 FX to choose from, so you can embellish and color your sound with any combination of rich, delicate, or explosive FX in full stereo.
– Removed the ability to update the firmware when inside a DAW
– New + feature to assign parameters in the mod matrix
– Added CC for Gate and Spice
– Added an option to select the starting page
– NKS integration
– Added Engine names instead of generic Osc and FX labels
– Improved Macro to Pitch assignments and feedback
– Firmware update pop improvements
– Various graphical user interface improvements
– Restricted firmware update to Standalone app for stability reasons
– Demo Mode now produces sound
– No more crash on Ventura when using Logic Pro
– No more crash when dragging and dropping presets from Factory to MiniFreak
– No more issue when real-time recording automations in a DAW
– MIDI out now works fine
– No more issues when renaming a preset
– No more crashes when duplicating a track in Pro Tools
– Preset number was cropped when using size above 90%
I have used the same patch that Team V.R uses
MiniFreak V v1.0.1 VST VST3 x64 WiN
♪ Download ♪