Replika XT v1.1.0 macOS
P2P| 05 July 2020 | 62.36 MB
THE SUPREME DELAY
REPLIKA XT is a creative multi-mode delay. With five vivid delay modes and advanced options, this effect delivers pure inspiration. Five deeply modeled delay modes span crisp digital repeats, analog warmth, and experimental textures. Advanced options offer fast ways to open up your mix with pinpoint creative control. And an elegant interface puts new possibilities right before your eyes. From single instruments to entire mixes, REPLIKA XT will add new character to your music.
THE SUPREME DELAY
– Studio-quality delay with vast sonic flexibility
– Comprehensive, all-in-one solution for intricate rhythms, mixing tricks, and more
– Straightforward interface makes dialing-in sounds fast and intuitive
A TOOL FOR ALL OCCASIONS
Five deeply modeled delay modes span crisp digital repeats, analog warmth, and experimental textures. Advanced options offer fast ways to open up you mix with pinpoint creative control. And an elegant interface puts new possibilities right before your eyes. From single instruments to entire mixes, REPLIKA XT will add new character to your music.
FIVE WAYS TO DELAY
Each of the five modes was inspired by some of the most revered delays in history, making REPLIKA XT an all-in-one solution for distinctive, high-quality echoes, space, and width.
Modern delivers clean, precise, controllable repeats. Vintage Digital offers warm, crunchy repeats modeled after early samplers and digital delays. Analogue replicates the dark, hazy sound of analog bucket-brigade pedals. Tape provides the organic quality of famous tape echo units and the punchy, smooth sound of tape. Diffusion is something entirely its own – swirling reverberant echoes that no physical space can provide.
EASY TO REPEAT
REPLIKA XT makes it easy to create sophisticated rhythms, widen your mix, or explore a universe of sound design possibilities. Use the pattern controls to quickly create rhythmic repeats that shift organically with the music. Dial in the perfect stereo image with panning for each delay and dry signal, or adjust ducking time to keep percussive hits tight – uncompromising control at a glance.
SEVEN STEPS TO EFFECTION
Combine the delay modes with pristine effects to produce classic mixing tricks, and add shimmer, dimension, and motion to your music. REPLIKA XT includes seven time-based and pitch effects to add to your repeats. Or turn the delay down and use them on their own.
INCLUDED ARTIST PRESETS
REPLIKA XT features custom presets by some of today’s leading sound artists, including:
– Richard Devine
– Roger Lyons (Lionrock, engineer/programmer for Kaiser Chiefs, New Order, and Ultravox)
– Marcus Byrne (keyboards/programmer for Take That, ELO, Gary Barlow, and Annie Lennox)
– Chris Shaw (producer/engineer for Bob Dylan, Public Enemy, Ween, SFA)
– TOM and His Computer (Lulu Rouge)
1.1.0 — 2020-06-10
• FIXED Replika XT crashed on instantiation in Logic Pro X 10.5
• KNOWN ISSUE We were reported issues on macOS 10.15 when opening the plug-in in Digital Performer 9 and 10 and Max 8. We are investigating this. Users of those hosts may consider not to update to this version
• REMOVED 32-bit plug-in support
Replika XT v1.1.0 AU VST 64Bit macOS