The 80 Series v1.0.3 WiN MAC
TRAZOR | Feb 25 2022 | MAC: 186.6 MB | WiN: 230.9 MB
One of the most beloved consoles emulated to the core – Neve 80 Series Console and 80 Series Mix Buss emulations. This bring you their exacting emulation of the original 1073/1084/ 2254 and 1272 line amplifier module into your DAW. One of the classic hand-wired mixing consoles made by Neve Electronics, the 8028 is a truly magical desk on which countless seminal records have been cut in the last 30 years; think Queen, David Bowie, Nirvana, Red Hot Chilli Peppers and Slipknot – the sound of this analog legend is nothing short of extraordinary. In the 80 Series, you will find aggression and power to make your records sound as analog as possible. Dating back to 1969 when it was first brought to the market, the 80 series analog mixing desks attained somewhat of a cult-like status due to their uniqueness and rarity. Known for their breathtaking depth, pristine high end and rich definition, the individual modules that comprise these desks have stood the test of time. It’s no wonder that institutions like Sound City Studios, Oscilloscope Labs, Electric Lady Studios and Sphere Studios have relied on the sound and features offered by this desk.
Lindell 80 Series Channel brings the sound of this desk into the digital domain. Track, mix and master your records with this particular Neve flavor and achieve the thick tone only made possible by the individual components found in the original channel strip.
To complete their new console offering, Lindell Audio has licensed the patent-pending Tolerance Modeling Technology (TMT) from Brainworx in order to provide an authentic analog experience in the digital realm. Mix your songs with 32 different channels in order to replicate the various component tolerances found in the original hardware. As part of the PA family, Lindell are also offering a work-flow and feature set with this new TMT console, which will feel very much familiar to all users of the current bx_console line.
Version 1.0.3 (Mar 11, 2020)
– CHANNEL, BUS – Crash in ProTools when automating Bypass, using small buffer size and oversampling.
Version 1.0.2 (Feb 3, 2020)
– CHANNEL, BUS – Removed read-only meters parameters.
Version 1.0.1 (Dec 18, 2019)
– CHANNEL, BUS – THD knob was noisy
– CHANNEL, BUS – Plugin settings were overwritten by the loading of the “current preset” in some VST2 hosts (Cubase, Studio One)
– CHANNEL, BUS – There was an undefined behavior and potential crash when using TMT.
– CHANNEL, BUS – Some filters didn’t work correctly with a sample rate lower than 44100.
– CHANNEL – Fixed potential origin of a crash when bypassed
– BUS – There was still noise when the fader was at the lower position
– CHANNEL, BUS – Added label units (dB, Hz, …) to parameters in VST / VST3 formats
The 80 Series v1.0.3 WiN MAC-TRAZOR
♪ Download ♪