TONiC v1.1.0 WiN
NeBULA | 25 September 2022 | 4.5MB
FIND THE KEY OF YOUR LOOPS, REMIXES, & SONG IDEAS WITH TONIC.
Use the AI-powered music theory plugin to find the scales and chords that work with your music. Put the TONIC plugin on any audio track and hit play in your DAW. TONIC will analyse the sound in real time and present you with up to three suggested keys with a graphical representation showing the confidence level. Fold out the keys panel and try out notes and chords for the suggested keys to find the perfect fit. Add bass, melody or harmony to your tracks with ease when knowing the key, scale and chords that work well with your recordings and samples.
• Detect the key in any audio recording.
• Explore the compatible notes and chords with the fold-out Keyboard View.
• Mono and Stereo operation.
• Reference tuning detection for recordings that deviate from A440.
• Offline mode – detect the key before loading audio files into samplers.
• Native compatibility with both Intel and M1 Macs.
– Windows 10 – Windows 11 (64-bit only)
– Intel Processor
– VST3, AAX
– 32kHz – 192kHz sample rate
Release 1.1.0 (May 30, 2022)
• (all) new: The Keyboard Preview can now be externally controlled by routing MIDI into TONIC.
• (all) new: The TONIC window can now be resized with a Zoom Factor control in the Settings.
• (all) new: Chord names are now displayed when played.
• (all) new: Tooltips are shown when hovering the mouse over various controls.
• Keyboard Preview generates no audio output when playback is stopped in Logic Pro.
TONiC v1.1.0 AAX VST3 x64 WiN-NeBULA
♪ Download ♪