BeatThang Pro v2.0.1 VSTi x86 WiN
Team AiR | 11/2010 | 518 MB
P2P | Jun 26, 2013 | 1.04 GB
Includes SOUNDS: WAV, NKI / All Kits Only, No Instruments
Ever wish you had a user-friendly music making software program so you could crank out your own Platinum-ready beats, tracks and songs? Well, look no further. The first REAL Beat Machine for your computer is here – BEAT THANG VIRTUAL. Beat Kangz Electronics, an independent music technology company, continues the time honored American tradition of ingenuity and innovation by BRINGING HEAT with the fun, easy to use BEAT THANG VIRTUAL. Whether you’re a rookie beat maker or a seasoned vet, BEAT THANG VIRTUAL is packed with power, flexibility, effortless operation and value.
Beat Thang Main Features:
– Audio: CD quality 24bit – 16bit / 44.1kHz: sampling, playback and export.
– 16 tracks with playable mute and solo functions so you can create patterns that can be performed and remixed on the fly.
– One octave pad layout with 8 banks so you can bang out beats OR play the keys over 8 octaves.
– 16 layers of velocity sensitivity per pad for emotive performance. Pad solo and mute for added remix control.
– On board Effects: Filters, Delays, Reverb, Chorus, Disintegrator, Overdrive, Distortion, Phaser, Chorus/Flanger, Pitch shifter, Vibrato Vinyl effect and more. Add BANG with onboard mastering.
– Export .wav or .aiff files of your songs and loops for easy import to your DAW.
– Import .wav or .aiff to use as loops or samples
– Record your own samples directly into the Beat Thang using the Beat Thang’s mic or line input.
– Fully editable samples with clear waveform view. Edit start and end points. Normalize, Reverse and Resample to customize your sounds.
– Auto chop allows you to quickly create mash up parts and custom kits from magesy download your samples. Break out those CDs!
– Easy to use Real-time Sequencer. Create patterns in real time using quantize, swing, individual bar lengths and tap tempo, then string them together in SONG mode.
– Virtually no load time when you switch beats and kits.
– Integrates seamlessly with Beat Thang Virtual.
About Library WAV, NKI / All Kits Only, No Instruments:
Note: Beat Kangz Virtual Beat Thang was designed in a way where the sounds begin from magesy download the farthest octave to the left (CO I believe is the first note, and is a kick drum on most of the kits). As a result, if you’re on say a 25, 49, or 61 note keyboard, make sure you don’t miss out on any sounsd by using the octave plus and minus. So just be aware of that, and do the same thing in the Kontakt virtual keyboard in case you like to sample sounds using it.
Note 2: Those who have used Beat Thang may realise that with this, when you let your finger off a note, the sound stop, unlike Beat Thang which uses full release. You can use a sustain pedal or the “release” knob twaker in Kontakt to remedy this….but you probably already knew that
BeatKangz: Virtual Beat Thang Pro v2.0.1 VSTi x86 WiN-AiR